- MAP Role: International Advisory Board Member
- Institution: University of Leeds
- Position: Project Manager: Changing the Story
- Location: U.K.
- Twitter: @inessoriadonlan @Changing_Story_
- Website: https://changingthestory.leed.ac.uk
- LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/in%C3%A9s-soria-donlan-3a199626
An advocate for the freedom to create and experience art as a right for all, Inés has worked internationally across the academic, cultural and creative sectors since 2008 as a producer, project manager, researcher, musician and creative practitioner. From 2017-2022 Inés was Project Manager of Changing the Story at University of Leeds, a £4 million AHRC GCRF project that looked at how arts and heritage could support youth-centred approaches to civil society building in conflict-affected communities. https://changingthestory.leeds.ac.uk She is co-editor, with Prof. Paul Cooke, of Participatory Arts in International Development (Routledge, 2020), Vice Chair of South Asian Arts UK and Advisory Board Member of Mobile Arts for Peace. In 2022 she joined University of Leeds’ Horizons Institute – a shared platform for tackling global challenges through collaborative and interdisciplinary working – as a Research Manager for Creativity, Partnerships & Impact.