The Lisbon Declaration on Youth Policies and Programmes, adopted by the Ministers Responsible for Youth at the 1998 World Conference of Ministers Responsible for Youth, convened by the Government of Portugal, in cooperation with the United Nations, in Lisbon. The Declaration is currently the only such global document that focuses specifically on the content of youth policies.
Search in Website
- Small Grants Final Evaluation report
- Vice Chancellor Prof. Neal Juster delivers Welcome Speech at MAP ‘Gathering’ Conference
- Policy Brief – Advocacy For Mental Health Care And Sustainability
- Capacity Building for Adults – Mariah Cannon
- Policy Brief – Reducing Child Labour through Art based Approaches
Activism Africa art arts arts based approaches changing the story children civic values communications Community Community-Arts CSOs Dialogue education Europe Festival Film filmmaking genocide IberoAmerican Japan Kenya Latin America Nepal Opportunities participatory Peace peacebuilding Policy post-conflict practice practice led research proverbs Report Rwanda South Africa South America Spain technology Toolkit Uganda UN World Bank youcreate Youth