Throughout 2023 there will be opportunities to engage with our work, sign up for seminars, and listen in to our new podcast series. Here are a list of activities to keep an eye out for on our homepage:
- Series of webinars (June, October, December, February, April)
- Impact week – showcasing the best of MAP (see the Virtual Exhibition)
- Our new podcast series
- UNESCO-MAP Intergenerational Dialogue Roundtable exploring the future of Arts Education in Nepal (September 2023)
- MAP at the World Conference on Culture & Arts Education in the United Arab Emirates
For further info, or to be part of our ‘Possible Futures Conversations’, contact: MAP@lincoln.ac.uk
2024 and beyond
MAP’s current funding comes to an end in July 2024. We are currently exploring how we can next imagine, use and apply 4 years of research, evidence and arts based approaches. In this regard we are scoping opportunities to transform into a research and educational social enterprise/entity. To do this we are:
- Conducting informal ‘Possible Futures Conversations’ with academics, enterprise/ innovation enthusiasts, and youth and arts focused experts to listen and learn about your experiences, and perspectives on our value propositions.
- Creating open space sessions with partners involved in MAP to get their suggestions and perspectives
- Engaging with the SHAPE Pre-Accelerator. This is an online programme supporting researchers from the Social Sciences, Humanities and the Arts to explore routes to generate sustainable impact at scale.