The MAP theory of change is based on a set of Activities, Outputs and Outcomes to deliver the intended Impact for the project. The outcomes are:
- Meaningful participation of young people in inter-generational spaces
- Strengthened mental health and psychosocial support
- Peacebuilding and conflict resolution
- Skill development
- Meaningful participation of all genders
- Influence of policy and school curriculum
- Improved community cohesion
Each of our in-country projects also develops their own Theory of Change.
A Theory of Change is a way of communicating how a project envisages social change may occur. Whilst the steps are never linear, and this tool can only ever be a guide, ToCs provide a useful way to frame and think about a project.